Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is the key to success that most bloggers are missing.
I should know, as I was one of those bloggers for many years.
Fortunately, by implementing some simple SEO techniques, you can start boosting the traffic to your website.
Personally, I’ve found SEO so useful that it’s transformed the way I write and the topics I choose to cover. Now I write for an audience that I know is looking for specific answers and information. Whereas before, I just wrote whatever I thought was interesting.
To help inspire you to adopt SEO as part of your blogging and content writing, I’ve compiled 25 quotes on SEO that I know you’re going to enjoy and benefit from.
Let’s start with my favourite SEO quote…
1. “The best place to hide a dead body is the second page of Google search.” – Anonymous
2. “Commit to a niche; try to stop being everything to everyone.” – Andrew Davis
3. “SEO: It’s a combination of art and science, wherein the primary objective is to build trust.” – Jason Acidre
4. “It’s much easier to double your business by doubling your conversion rate than by doubling your traffic.” – Jeff Eisenberg
5. “Google only loves you when everyone else loves you first.” – Wendy Piersall
6. “Successful SEO is not about tricking Google. It’s about PARTNERING with Google to provide the best search results for Google’s users.” – Phil Frost
7. “Better content is outweighing more content.” – Rand Fishkin
8. “One of the often-overlooked SEO opportunities has to do with images.” – Mindy Weinstein
9. “Create content in a format that is suitable to the needs and expectations of Google’s user for the question they have asked.” – Jason Barnard
10. “The reality of SEO is the reality of any successful endeavor: It will take strategic, consistent, and sufficient efforts to rank well.” – Viola Eva
11. “If you don’t have a long-tail SEO strategy, you’re missing out.” – Aleh Barysevich
12. “Google might be the world’s largest search engine in the world, but it is by no means the only one.” – Eli Schwartz
13. “One unfortunate part about the world of SEO is that sometimes things go wrong.” – Eric Enge
14. “The best source of a link is a website that is both considered authoritative and relevant to your website.” – Helen Pollitt
15. “Social may be sexy, but search still pays the bills.” – Tom Pick
16. “Content is anything that adds value to the reader’s life.” – Avinash Kaushik
17. “The slower your sites load, the more visitors and revenue you’ll lose out on.” – Anna Crowe
18. “The days of SEO being a game outsmarting algorithms are over. Today content strategy and valuable, sustainable strategies are essential, not just tricks and links.” – Adam Audette
19. “The three essential elements of an effective SEO are effective communication, useful information and high-quality backlinks.” – SEO Refugee
20. “SEO is like a resume, you polish it so you have your best foot forward.” – Matt Cutts
21. “If you’re going to post content on your site anyway, you might as well take the time to make sure Google takes notice of your effort.” – The Content Factory
22. “SEO is an adventure where you need a lot of skills, both, technical and non-technical to survive.” – Deepanshu Gahlaut
23. “Focus on searcher intent. This should underpin all of your activities – research, creation and distribution. What is the searcher really trying to achieve and how is your content helping them reach this goal?” – Simon Ensor
24. “Good SEO is paying attention to all the details that most bloggers ignore.” – Ryan Biddulph
25. “Content is King but engagement is Queen, and the lady rules the house!” – Mari Smith
If you want to boost your blog, then definitely take some time to learn the basics of SEO and start implementing them on your site. It may take a few weeks or even months to see the results. But trust me, the results will be 100% worth your investment of time and effort.
I want to conclude this post with a bonus SEO quote. This time from me!
“If you’re serious about growing your blog, then optimising your posts and site with SEO is not just desirable, but essential.” – Craig J Todd